Vital Signs Monitor
Does more. Costs less.
Introducing the new Sentinel V-3025i. A monitor so advanced, so easy to use, you won't need an operator's manual.
Provides more features and flexibility than Cardell/Midmark or Surgivet multi-parameter monitors, at a lower price.
The Sentinel-V 3025i features veterinary specific algorithms, Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 technology and first in industry OxyCRG and Adap-DSPTM, providing advanced diagnostic information for all sizes and types of animals, exotics to equine.
- 8.4" Touch Screen makes patient set up faster and easier and is viewable from any angle
- ECG / SpO2 / NIBP / Resp / Printer (Temp + EtCO2 sensors optional)
- Intuitive software with logical menus and navigation
- Adap-DSPTM, patented filter algorithm, combines quicker deflation times with adaptive signal processing to deliver more precise NIBP measurements
- OxyCRG displays the interactive relation between HR, Resp and Oxygen, providing additional diagnostic information in the observation of clinical changes in smaller patients
- Nellcor SatSeconds reduces "nuisance alarms"
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2
- Display Freeze and ECG Rewind
- Patient Data Capability (name, sex, weight, type)
- Li-ion battery provides 4 hours of operating time
- Portable and lightweight
- BPM 20-320
- Up to 7 waveforms on one screen
- Compact and light
- USB port for downloading patient data
- Integrated 3-channel graphical printer, standard
- Resistant to high-frequency interference
- Operators Manual included
Warranty: 24 Months