- Y-Clip Lingual Sensor
- Small and Large Clips
- 4 x AA batteries
- Zippered Carrying Case
- Charging Stand and Ni-MH Battery pack
- C-Clip SpO2 Sensor
- Rectal SpO2 Sensor
- Transflectance Sensor
- Flexible Wrap SpO2 Sensor
- Data Management Kit
- Boot Covers (Blue, Green or Gray)
"In the past year Columbia Pike Animal Hospital has purchased Leading Edge products for our Veterinary Clinic. The VE-H100B Pulse Oximeter gives a quick read with accurate measurements. The ability to download the information right into our computer is also a very valuable tool."
-Cindy Wells, Technology Manager
Columbia Pike Animal Hospital
"We are enjoying our two Leading Edge Edan Pulse Ox machines. They are working great: very handy, quick to move around, sensitive and reliable. Doctors and staff are very satisfied and please with our decision."
-Billy Johnson, Hospital Director
Family Pet Clinic of Grapevine
Does more. Costs less.
Provides more features and durability than Nellcor, Nonin and Surgivet pulse oximeters, at a lower price. Click on the Product Comparison below to see more.
Featuring veterinary specific software with enhanced sensitivity, the VE-H100B is designed specifically for veterinary use in monitoring surgeries and dental procedures. Advanced signal processing technology is ideal for low perfusion and patient motion.
- 30-350 BPM accommodates all species from equine to exotics
- Plethysmographic Waveform, Perfusion Index (PI) Bar, Trend graph and SpO2 Pulse Review table
- FIVE available sensors to monitor any type or size of patient and any sampling site: Y-Clip, C-Clip, Flex Wrap, Transflectance and Rectal
- LCD Display with Waveform and Real Time Clock (RTC)
- User-adjustable Hi/Lo audible and visual alarms
- Up to 48 hours of battery life under continuous monitoring
- "Auto-off" feature saves battery life
- Learn more about Edan USA
Warranty: 36 Months