- Power cord
- Leading Edge IV tubing set
- KLAW Cage Mount IV Pole
- Deluxe Mobile IV Pole
- Economy Mobile IV Pole
- Leading Edge IV tubing sets (50/case)
"In the past year Columbia Pike Animal Hospital has purchased Leading Edge products for our Veterinary Clinic. Our Leading Edge Hybrid Conntrol-V 935i IV pump is compact and fits nicely on a cage door. It also accurately administers fluids with multiple brands of IV administration sets. ."-Cindy Wells, Technology Manager
Columbia Pike Animal Hospital
Does more. Costs less.
The industry's only Hybrid IV Pump that's pre-calibrated to multiple IV sets AND delivers fluids accurately.
Provides more flexibility than Heska's Vet/IV 2.2 or the VetPro VIP 2000, at a lower price. The 935i delivers fluids accurately (+/-5%) with Abbott/Hospira, Baxter or any other IV tubing set, simply by flipping a switch. With the 935i, YOU choose the brand of IV tubing without compromising the accuracy of fluid administration and intended therapeutic result.
Competitor's pumps can be calibrated to only one type of tubing at a time, Abbott/Hospira or Baxter, not both, forcing you to use only one brand of tubing, if your intention is to deliver fluids and blood accurately.
Competitive pumps will “work” with many tubing sets, however, what the "tubing rep" won't tell you (or doesn't know) is that if your pump isn't designed or calibrated to use their brand of tubing, your pump will deliver fluids with as much as a +/-20% variance, defeating your intended therapeutic result for YOUR patient!
- NOW approved for the safe delivery of TPN solutions, blood and blood products
- Piggyback capable
- Portable and Lightweight (5"W x 5"D x 8"H; 4.5 lbs.)
- Up/down arrow keys with turbo mode
- Twin CPU's make the infusion process safer and more reliable
- Memory Function remembers parameters from previous infusions
- Audible and visual alarms
- KVO, Purge and Bolus functions
- Vertical flow for reliable bubble occlusion detection
- Ships pre-calibrated to Abbott/Hospira, Baxter and Leading Edge IV tubing sets. (Additional IV tubing set calibrations $50 each)
- Service and support in the USA
Warranty: 18 Months